Xero Accounting Essentials
Xero Accounting is a software that simplifies the accounting process for you and your business. It is the perfect all-in-one storage space for anything sales, purchases, quotes, orders, banking, budgets, reports, taxes and payrolls related. It can even import your bank, card and Paypal transactions, and automates invoices.
Xero expert Simon Gawn who has assisted well over 100 small and medium businesses, will teach you everything you need to know about Xero.
- Use Xero to simplify accounts and automate many financial transactions
- Set up a Xero account and navigate around the dashboard
- Add sales invoices, bills and expense claims
- Add your bank accounts to Xero so you can monitor your transactions and financial status in real time
- Automate invoices so they are sent out on time
- Set up your payroll and timesheets
- Run and publish lots of financial reports
- Use other handy features such as:
- creating budgets
- working in multiple currencies
- using fixed assets
Who is this course suitable for?
- Everyone who did not start their business in order to become a bookkeeper.
- Online sellers, entrepreneurs and business owners who want to streamline and automate their accounting
- Anyone thinking of working with the software or who wants to apply for jobs where you need to use Xero
- Accountants and bookkeepers who want to offer Xero services to their clients
- Finance officers and payroll officers who can see the advantages of using a cloud-based accounting service which can be shared throughout the organization