One on One Espresso Training
Student numbers: 1
Time: 1 hour
Cost: $95 per person
At Coffee Commune we believe everyone is unique, so we have designed our one-on-one courses for participants who are wanting a personalized training session.
You have the choice of selecting from a beginner, intermediate or advanced session. This course content will cover the essentials, as detailed below, but can also be customized to meet your skill level.
Held in one of the Coffee Commune’s state-of-the-art training rooms you will be guided through the training session by an industry professional who has the experience and expertise to individualize the training to your specific requirements.
The minimum duration of the session is one hour with the possibility of extending for a further hour for additional cost per hour at the rate of $95.00 per person.
||The Coffee Commune, 78-84 Abbotsford Road, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
- Enthusiast’s eBook/ Professional’s eBook
- Certificate of Completion
- As much coffee as you can drink on the day
- Beginner: How to dial in a coffee/How to texture milk/Sealing a coffee and basic pouring techniques/How to close and clean the machine
- Intermediate: How to change the grind settings/Milk texturing for latte art and alternative milk texturing/Café drink menu practice
- Advanced: Latte art/sensory wheel/ advanced coffee techniques/Single origin vs blend extraction
- Comfortable clothes and enclosed shoes
- Last Friday of each month
- Last Saturday of each month